Sunday, May 26, 2013

Above All Else, Love

Spring in Victoria
Gillian Cornwall, c. 2007

Above All Else, Love

I have expanded with love
Burst forth from the cement of the city sidewalk
the rogue flower

I learn and I shift
my perception
I engage in the moment that is
and leave the moment that will be
to its own devices

I have no animosity in my heart
no blame
I have expanded with love

I learn
I do my best
I share the gift of love
worship the living temple of my self
Love is a story of the world
in which 
we all belong

Gillian Cornwall, c. December 2011

Life will go to where there is room for it to be.
Gillian Cornwall, c. 2011

Spring Tulip
Gillian Cornwall c. 2011

*Dedicated to Romina, in her time of mourning and to Erika, as a new life grows inside her.*

4 comments:

April Danann said...

Love lifts us -- beautiful and full of meaning(s)....

April

Gillian said...

Thank you dear April. May you be lifted, always. xo

Boo said...

You're writing touches the soul. As always.

Gillian said...

Thanks Boo. I so appreciate you reading and commenting.