Sunday, May 13, 2012

The View from the Rooftop


Each morning the view from the rooftop patio surprises me and I am overcome with awe. Regardless of the weather, I am about brought to tears by the glory of it. Everything is made clean, including me, and I am able to reinvent myself by the simple gift of life and a new day. Worry, anger and fear are washed away as I step anew on my path from fear to love. I do not need to explain the actions of others, only my own actions and reactions.
 

Now, what will I do?
Now, what do I will?

With every step I take forward I create the path I will walk. How will I choose it to appear before me with every footfall?  With each step the universe shifts a little, with each smile and gentle gesture given and received. Left, right, left, right - I walk on with an intent to see and to love the journey. Be at peace old soul; all is well.

Gillian Cornwall, c April 25, 2011.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wondrous way to begin a day. Whether you are looking at mountains or whatever is outside your own backdoor, these are always sentiments to keep in mind. Thanks Gillian for your beautiful words.
Boo

Anonymous said...

Since meeting you, I have not ceased to be inspired and amazed by your positive outlook. I am so appreciative of it and am trying to let go of control in my own life enough to see the beauty in things just as they are. Thank you for these gifts xx

Gillian said...

Thank you for honouring me with your comment.
May the great joy of the blessing of life flow through you with all the love of the universe!
You are perfect in each moment.