Friday, June 16, 2006

No Pictures this month...

Hi there,
No pictures will be posted this month as the camera I usually use is in Italy with my girlfriend ...which makes sense because it is her camera.....
HOWEVER
I will continue to post and this month make an effort to put up word pictures (a.k.a. stories, poems, quotations)
Right now, I would like to recommend you read Jeanette Winterson's "Lighthousekeeping".
I had a really hard time not calling it " Light Housekeeping" for some reason.
It is somewhat about looking after lighthouses but not really. If you have ever read Jeanette Winterson you'd know that already.
Anyway, I think it's an absolutely "top drawer" read.
Ms. Winterson never ceases to astound me. If you read that and like it, I further recommend "The Passion" and "Art and Lies".
Later skater,
Gillian

No comments: